sábado, 14 de julio de 2012

Nicki Minaj - Pound The Alarm


Si te gustó la canción no olvides votar con el botón +1, dando click a me gusta  facebook, taringa,twitter etc y dejándo tu comentario.





Niki Minaj primeras escenas del video "Pound The Alarm'

Nicki Minaj primeras escenas del video "Pound The Alarm'

Nicki Minaj ha colgado ya un "Behind The Scenes" del próximo video de su veraniego single "Pound The Alarm"















La rapera trinitense, Nicki Minaj, siguiendo con la promoción de 'Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded' ya nos adelanta algunas escenas del video de su último hit discotequero 'Pound The Alarm', que acaba de grabar en su Trinidad natal.















El clip no se aleja mucho de la estética del primero, 'Starships'. A juzgar por este" Behind The Scenes" vemos a la rapera de lo más carnavalera, bailando en una lluvia de colorido confeti, pero sin un ápice de aquello que llamamos "buen gusto", como ya ocurrió con su anterior clip.

En fin próximamente veremos el video al completo, pero valga este adelanto para los impacientes, donde la cantante ha querido enseñarnos parte de la grabación y del recibimiento que en el aeropuerto de su tierra le hicieron sus fans.



Pound the alarm - letra

Oh, oh, oh, come fill my glass up a little more
We 'bout to get up, and burn this floor
You know we getting hotter, and hotter
Sexy and hotter, let's shut it down

Doe, what I gotta do to show these girls that I own them
Some call me nicki, and some call me roman
Exkeeza, pleeza, I'm in Ibiza
Giuseppe Zanotti, my own sneaker
Sexy, sexy that's all I do
If you need a bad b-tch
Let me call a few
Pumps on and them little many skirts is out
I see some good girls, i'mma turn 'em out
Ok bottle, sip, bottle, guzzle
I'm a bad b-tch, no muzzle, hey?
Bottle, sip, bottle, guzzle
I'm a bad b-tch, no muzzle, let's go!

Music, makes me, high

Oh, oh, oh, come fill my glass up a little more
We 'bout to get up, and burn this floor
You know we getting hotter, and hotter
Sexy and hotter, let's shut it down

Pound the alarm!
Pound the alarm!

I wanna do it for the night, night
So get me now, and knock this over
I wanna do it like you like, like
Come get me, baby we're not getting younger
I just want you tonight, night
Baby we won't do it for life

Music, makes me, high

Oh, oh, oh, come fill my glass up a little more
We 'bout to get up, and burn this floor
You know we getting hotter, and hotter
Sexy and hotter, let's shut it down

Pound the alarm!
Pound the alarm!
Pound the alarm!

Oh, oh, oh, come fill my glass up a little more
We 'bout to get hot, and burn this floor
You know we getting hotter, and hotter
Sexy and hotter, let's shut it down

Pound the alarm!
Pound the alarm!
nicki minaj machel montano trinidad Nicki Minaj Pound The Alarm Video Shoot In Trinidad [Videp/Photo]

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario